Maximizing Profitability with Throughput Accounting Workshop Part 2
|Dr. Lisa Lang - President of the Science of Business|
In this highly interactive workshop, "Dr Lisa” Lang will engage the group in discussion and hands-on participation to discover how to LEVERAGE their existing resources using the Theory of Constraints to maximize profitability.
Participants will learn to make decisions and strategic plans that are aligned with maximizing profitability.
- An overview of Theory of Constraints
- How to make management decisions that are aligned with profitability goals
- Using T/CU for pricing and other considerations
- How to increase profitability by increasing capacity with no corresponding increase in expenses or capital investment
- How a "Mafia Offer” allows this newly created capacity to be sold
- How to restate traditional financials in Throughput Accounting terms
The value to participants will include:
- Improved understanding of how to leverage their constraint and existing resources to drive profitability
- 4 metrics and 3 decision rules to make day-to-day and mix decisions that maximize profitability
- How to have the biggest and quickest impact with their Lean and Six Sigma efforts
If you are frustrated with your profit level and are tired of playing Whac-A-Mole, then this session is for you!
Dr. Lisa Lang is a renown Theory of Constraints (TOC) expert and is the foremost expert in the world for applying Theory of Constraints to marketing. She is regularly sought out for her expertise on developing market offers (mafia offers) that increase sales. She has been named a Manufacturing Trendsetter in the USA Today for her work helping highly custom job shops and machine shops to become more productive, more competitive and to bring manufacturing back to the U.S with Velocity Scheduling System. Dr. Lisa has also appeared in CNBC, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and Yahoo Finance to name a few.
Dr Lisa is the President of the Science of Business, a consulting firm specializing in helping companies to achieve bottom line results. She has served as the Global Marketing Director for Dr Eli Goldratt, father of Theory of Constraints and author of The Goal. Dr. Lisa Lang is the inventor of The Mafia Offer Boot Camp.
Dr Lisa has a PhD in Engineering from the University of Missouri – Rolla and is one of the few TOCICO certified experts in Theory of Constraints worldwide. She was also on the TOCICO Board of Directors.
Before becoming a consultant, Lisa was in operations, strategic planning, purchasing, and R&D while working for Clorox, Anheuser-Busch and Coors Brewing.
In addition to consulting, Dr Lisa is a highly sought after Vistage/TEC speaker on "Maximizing Profitability”. Dr Lisa also provides professional keynote speeches and workshops for organizations like: TLMI, ASC, NTMA, NAPM and private events for corporations like: TESSCO, Bostik, GE, and Sandvik Coromant.