TOC for Personal Growth (February 11 & 12)Facilitator:
Efrat Goldratt-Ashlag, Goldratt Group
If you are familiar with TOC then you have heard of "Efrat’s Cloud” and the groundbreaking research Efrat conducted in the mid-1990’s focusing on Embracing Change vs Resistance to Change-The Causes of Conflict.
In this workshop Efrat has taken her research far beyond the change/don’t change focus and broken new ground, reaching into the How-To” of exploring and analyzing decisions around our own personal growth.
About the TOC for Personal Growth lab:
Some of us are confident about our career decisions, some of us may not be. Are we in the right field for us? Which career opportunities should be pursued and which should we let pass? The attempt to think through what the best future is for us may be confusing and even upsetting. Where do we start?
By combining psychological theories and TOC Thinking tools this unique workshop aims to provide more clarity on the questions we need to answer in our search for direction and personal growth. This workshop involves considerable self-search and exploration exercises and is ideal for anyone who is searching for clarity in regards to their direction in life or if you simply want to learn how to analyze the personal decisions you must make every day that affect your life’s progression towards your personal goals. Prior experience in using the cloud would be helpful.
At the 2013 TOCICO International Conference in Bad Nauheim, Germany, Efrat’s one day session was standing room only! Here is what participants of Efrat’s TOC for Personal Growth workshop had to say:
- Wonderful material. It was a true breakthrough in the science of personality study. Henry C.
- Efrat's session presented genuinely new knowledge that has the potential to dramatically improve the realization of human potential. Christophe L.
- That was a really excellent workshop, do similar things again in the next years TOCICO! Frank L.
- Very good all day session. Efrat has handed me an excellent opportunity to deal with a complex question: What should I be doing in life. Carel W.
- The presentation showed a way to focus on my own qualities that helped in the past to achieve successes, identify own personality and take actions to improve quality of life. Anonymous
About the Facilitator:
Dr. Efrat Goldratt-Ashlag of Goldratt Consulting holds a PhD in Organizational Psychology, co-authored "The Choice” with her father Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt, specializes in training, developing and building training materials to enable personal growth and organizational growth.