The Goal by Eli Goldratt, was published in 1984, and went on to become an international best-seller, as well as leading to the creation of one of the top 3 business improvement methodologies used in the world today—the Theory of Constraints (TOC).
Large corporations like Amazon, Microsoft, Hitachi, General Motors, Boeing, Delta Airlines, Tata Steel and many more have used TOC principles to engineer a decisive competitive edge for themselves.
The 2019 TOCICO International Conference is your chance to share the results of your “Productivity Journey” with the global TOC community, and to learn more about which TOC solution is the natural next step for you and your corporate team as you continue on your path to “The Goal” and ultimate success.
Your journey may describe the growth in productivity of an individual, a team, a business unit, or an entire company. We welcome submissions that describe every stage of your Journey, from smaller-scale implementations to advanced strategies that are succeeding in the largest and most prominent companies in the world.
The 2019 TOCICO International Conference will focus on the Productivity Journey that all consultants, academics, corporations, students, and others take throughout their lives.
Submissions will be accepted for manufacturing and service sectors, including government and healthcare, for-profit and for-purpose organizations.
|1. All submissions must be in English.
2. All submissions must include an abstract per the following guidelines and those previously stated.
3. The submission must include a short biography of the author(s) and a high resolution, color, digital picture.
- A full abstract of about 2 pages will describe the presentation content for use by the conference content committee to select the program
- A summary of no more than 200 words should be submitted for use in the conference program.
- A list of at least 6 key words that will be used as part of the search component on the TOCICO website.
4. All abstracts shall provide the following in addition to the abstracts:
- Names and affiliations of all authors with the presenting author listed first
- 3 Learning objectives
- 3 questions attendees might ask at the end of the presentation, speech or workshop to elaborate on the subject and improve understanding and transfer of ideas.
5. The author(s) agree to amend their submission based on feedback from the conference committee.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Abstracts are due by March 31, 2019.
- Successful presenters are expected be notified by April 15, 2019 and detailed feedback will be provided to unsuccessful submissions.
- Initial PPT draft presentation is due by May 15, 2019 to be reviewed by Conference Presentation Committee.
- Presenters must inform the TOCICO of any software program needs by June 1, 2019.
- The final PPT presentation is due for review by the review committee by June 15, 2019.