TOCICO Ethical Standards
All members of TOCICO are expected and required to adhere to the following ethics and standards:
- Maintain and encourage high standards of professional conduct and integrity.
- Maintain and improve sound business practices.
participate in the exploitation nor encourage the exploitation of one’s
membership, company or profession for personal gain.
- Contribute knowledge and volunteer efforts to improve the general business profession.
- Hold confidential any information provided by a business and to refrain from using such information in an unethical manner.
- Share knowledge with others by participating in TOCICO research and educational activities.
- Attend professional development activities to improve one's worth to TOCICO and the business profession.
- Avoid criticism of other professionals or businesses.