For Nominees, Submission Guidelines
The TOCICO is calling for nominations for the Board of Directors for 2017-2020.
NOMINIEE BIOS AND NOMINEE VIDEOS PENDING
current TOCICO member in good standing, we need your assistance to
nominate TOCICO members that you believe can make a significant
contribution to the TOCICO to fill three vacancies on the TOCICO Board
of Directors for the term starting on July 19, 2017. The term of elected service is three years to conclude in 2020.
When contemplating nominations, members are urged to consider that TOCICO Board members should be willing and able to offer their time and skills to ensure the future growth of the organization. Board members should be considered for their ability to contribute to the achievement of the Organization’s membership that mandate their skills, passion and experience.
TOCICO Board and nomination committee requests that members submitting
nominations, review the following conditions and criteria for
If you would like to submit yourself or another member as a nominee, then please read the following information.
- All nominees should review and accept all clauses within the Bylaws; TOCICO Articles of Association.
All nominees should be eligible to serve on the Board of an American based company.
All nominees must be registered and paid up TOCICO Members at the time of election.
- All nominees need 3 members to support their candidacy
Should you wish to submit a nomination, the following must be submitted
by no later than July 16, 2017:
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A written resume - There is no minimum length requirement. Resumes must be in Word or PDF format.
- The completed nomination form. support confirmations may be emailed to email@example.com
- A link to a video clip created in YouTube, VIMEO, OR an upload of a video file introducing yourself as a candidate.
- If you have a video file to upload that is more than 20 MB, please use our file transfer page to send your video in. Our website has an upload maximum of 20 MB only. Access to our file transfer page is HERE.
final date for nomination submissions is July 16, 2017
- Voting will occur on July 17-July 19, 2017 online. A notice will be sent to all TOCICO Members in good standing with a link to cast their ballots.
- Winners will be announced end of day session during the Annual Membership Meeting on July 18, 2017.
- It is requested that if possible, any member running for the Board make every effort to attend the 2017 TOCICO International Conference in Berlin Germany, so as to be able to attend the Board meeting to be held on July 20, 2017 immediately after the conference. The TOCICO will reimburse you for expenses incurred on July 19, 2017. Not attending the conference or the Board meetings held immediately thereafter does not preclude any member from running for the Board of Directors.
Interested candidates also have the option to join the Annual Board Meetings after the TOCICO Conference via Skype.
The nomination form is the preferred method
of submission however you may contact TOCICO GM Marcia Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the process.
If your video file is large, please use the TOCICO large file transfer link noted above under a link to a video clip.
signed form must accompany all submissions.
For any questions please contact the TOCICO at email@example.com