The TOCICO is now offering an Annual Corporate Membership that includes full access to all site content.
This membership is perfect for any business or organization, including any branch of the City, State or Federal Government, that is interested in increasing the quality of the education and training they bring to their employees.Corporate Membership Accounts include the following benefits:
And, Corporate Members have access to a directory of the worldwide cadre of certified TOC trainers and consultants that are available for training and certification of their employees.
Access to all past TOCICO conference videos including over 400 hundred videos starting with the second conference in 2004, covering topics that include:
...AND discounted conference fees for all employees!
Access to over 100 recorded webinars presented by TOC Experts plus FREE attendance to all new webinars that are broadcast via the TOCICO website including:
- Assessing the Future Value of New Products by Eli Schragenheim
- Achieving a Breakthrough in Healthcare by Alex Knight
- Linear High Touch Time: A New TOC Application by Lisa Scheinkopf
- Introduction to Smart Metrics by Debra Smith
|FREE SAMPLE WEBINAR|
- All 6 Strategy & Tactics trees by Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Over 20 in depth Theory of Constraints articles with more on the way!
- A Good Strategy implies a Decisive Competitive Edge by Jaime Marun
- Job Shop Scheduling: The Secret to Getting on time and Reducing Lead Times by "Dr. Lisa" Lang
- Continuous Improvement Trio: The Top Elements of TOC, Lean and Six Sigma Make Beautiful Music Together by "Dr. Lisa" Lang
- Access to the TOCICO Dictionary -- 135 pages of pure content. Example dictionary terms include:
- Multitasking - Stopping work on a task before it is completed in order to start work on another task.
Usage: Multitasking itself is neither bad nor good. Bad multitasking occurs when switching between tasks does not help any project finish earlier.
Example: In a multi-project environment it is common for resources to be required to switch between tasks on various projects (or within the same project) in order to show progress. Such multitasking usually extends the duration of all projects, and therefore, is bad multitasking. If, however, a resource is forced to stop a task on one project in order to complete a task that is delaying the critical chain or the most penetrating chain on another project, thereby helping that project to finish earlier, it is usually considered good multitasking.
- Throughput accounting (TA) - A management accounting method that is based on the belief that because every system has a constraint which limits global performance, the most effective way to evaluate the impact that any proposed action will have on the system as a whole is the look at the expected changes in the global measures of throughput, investment and operating expense.
Syn.: constraints accounting.
See: constraint, global measures, investment, operating expense, throughput.
FULL ACCESS to the TOC community around the world on the TOCICO website.
- Build your page
- Start discussions in blogs and forums
- Network with other members
The TOCICO site is 2.0 ready!
The yearly TOCICO Corporate membership has four levels (dues are determined by the number of employees in the company):
- Companies with up to 10 employees ………………………….…= $1,000
- Companies with 11 up to 100 employees……………………..... = $2,500
- Companies with 101 up to 1,000 employees ………………….. = $5,000
- Companies with 1,001 employees and above…………………. = $10,000
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Your master account will have a number of sub-accounts depending on the level you choose for your company. Each sub-account is an individual membership that will belong to one employee only. Employees may not use the same sub-account. Each employee must have their own sub-account.
- When/if you reach the maximum number of sub-accounts within your master account, you will not be able to add anymore people. You will either need to remove employee sub-accounts or upgrade your master account to the next level.
PLEASE NOTE: Members with individual certifications must maintain their individual memberships to allow maintenance of their certifications.If you have any questions regarding corporate memberships, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to having your company join the TOCICO!